AS056 Ask Sister – worldly Benedictine monastics, godly anger, dilemma for a Catholic-Protestant couple, not feeling called
AS056 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on January 14, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: Benedictine monastics outside the monastery, godly anger, church-going dilemma for a Catholic-Protestant couple, not feeling called, and more!
- I feel I have a vocation but recently I’ve felt “not called” anymore. Should I be worried?
- How can Benedictines be considered monastics when so many of them work in the world? … Sister Christine Ereiser, OSB, responds.
- What would cause God to be angry with us? (from a discussion about Meribah)
- Is it okay to be angry with God?
- What are some healthy ways for a couple to attend church when one is Catholic and one is Protestant?
- Plus, an update from the “nun-ordering-pizza” debate!