A Nun's Life Ministry has presented nationally and regionally for over 10 years. Our two main topic areas are:
- using social media to foster relationships and
- bringing the tradition of religious life into conversation with everyday life.
Here are examples of some of our presentations. Contact us for more information about having A Nun's Life present at your conference, group, religious community, parish, or school.
- Finding Joy at the Intersection of Career and Calling (August 18, 2016)
for Women's Leadership Forum, Findlay Hancock County Chamber of Commerce
- A Path of One's One: Discovering Our Calling (May 5, 2016)
for Thursday Conversational Club, Findlay Ohio
- Sharing on the Social Media Journey (February 9, 2016)
for Catholic Volunteer Network
- Nonprofit Social Media: How to Strategically Drive Key Online Messages to Target Audiences (March 30-April 1, 2016)
for Findlay Hancock County Community Foundation
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Vocation (May 3, 2016)
for Peace of Christ Parish Community, Rochester, New York