AS163 Ask Sister - Motherhouse Road Trip with the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, Kentucky
AS163 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on November 12, 2014. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Motherhouse Road Trip with the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, KY. Topics include: Catholic-Methodist path to SCNs, charity, humans as pray-ers, and more!
- Discernment takes a detour to religious life
- Inspiration from Methodist missionaries
- Responding to the needs of the day and also working for systemic change
- Charity as an invitation of love
- Ministry with the Court-Appointed Special Advocates for abused and neglected children
- Ministry of leadership for the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth
- Breaking the cycle of poverty and violence locally and internationally
- The wider SCN family in service to the mission
- A listener wonders if being mistaken for a sister is a sign she should be one.
- A listener asks how the human could be described as a “pray-er.”
About our Guest
Sister Brenda Gonzales, SCN, is Vice President of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, Kentucky.
Sister Marie Flowers, SCN, is a social worker with the Court-Appointed Special Advocates in the Family Court system in Louisville, Kentucky, working on behalf of abused and neglected children.