You are here
A Nun’s Life is about just that--LIFE--and how to live it fully in light of the Gospel! Here at aNunsLife.org, people from around the world gather to explore God’s calling in their lives.
How is God calling you? Well, we can’t speak for God. But we can offer a place where you can consider God’s activity in your life in the context of a faith community.
We invite you to join in conversations about God, the saints, real-life spirituality, prayer in the midst of busy schedules, and many other topics. You are welcome to check out the blog, podcasts, chat room, and other resources at aNunsLife.org.
Who Visits A Nun’s Life
At aNunsLife.org, you’ll meet people of all ages, spiritual persuasions, and cultures, offering diverse perspectives to nurture our own lives and relationships with God.
And even though A Nun’s Life Ministry isn’t just for nuns, you’ll find lots of sisters and nuns here, from a wide variety of congregations. You’ll meet people in other forms of consecrated life too, such as hermits, religious brothers, and consecrated virgins. The traditions of consecrated life have thrived for centuries, and they offer food for thought for everyone on spiritual journey today!
You may also meet Chloe the Convent Cat, who has been with A Nun’s Life Ministry from the beginning, as well as Hattie, Daisy, Ted E. Bear, and other animal friends of A Nun’s Life Ministry. Here at aNunsLife.org, we celebrate all of God’s Good Creation!
"On Mission" in Social Media
A Nun’s Life is also out “on mission” in the social media landscape! You’ll find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more!
In a Nutshell
A Nun’s Life Ministry was founded by Catholic Sisters Julie Vieira and Maxine Kollasch in 2006. This online faith community and nonprofit ministry reaches out with a pastoral presence to thousands of people worldwide each day. The website at aNunsLife.org is a place where you can talk with Catholic sisters and nuns and lots of other people on topics such as spirituality, prayer, community, ministry, and more.
- Connect with Catholic sisters and nuns who are passionate about living God’s mission.
- Talk it up with the nuns on our “Nun Talk” blog with topics ranging from real-life spirituality to our “adventure nun” stories!
- Support the nuns -- this ministry is a charity that relies on people just like you for support!
- Imagine sisters and people from across the world gathering for prayer! Join us for the Praying with the Sisters live podcast and chat.
- Got questions? We take them on our monthly Ask Sister show.
- Chat about your questions and thoughts about how God is calling you at Discernment Chat, a monthly chat featuring guest Sisters and Nuns from a variety of religious communities.
- Check out resources about spiritual living, Catholic sisters and nuns, and other topics!
- Find out how A Nun's Life can help your community or organization minister online. Check out our services page.