AS014 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 12, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include finding one’s calling, the liturgy of the hours, jury duty, age limits for becoming a Catholic Sister, immigration, and more.
- How do I know what my real calling in life is?
- Do congregations have problems taking young people because of fear of an age gap?
- What do Catholics think about the issue of illegal immigration?
- Can you explain more about the Divine Office — The Liturgy of the Hours?
- Do nuns have to go to jury duty?
- What’s going on with the Roman Missal?