AS025 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on May 14, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. With IHM Sisters Joyce Durosko, Remi Pauwels, Terry Milne. Topics include: vocation stories, hope in religious life, navigating Catholic websites, living humility.
- What is your vocation story? How did you become an IHM Sister?
- For what reasons do you think a discerner should consider religious life with hope?
- How is religious life a life-giving option?
- How do I make sense of Catholic websites that “defend the faith” but don’t sound all that Christian?
- What is the best way to obtain humility?