AS035 Ask Sister – forgiveness and moving on, nuns as missionaries, religious names of sisters, habit pockets and more!
AS035 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on July 23, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: forgiving someone who has hurt us and not getting stuck, nuns as missionaries, religious names of sisters, habit pockets, home altars, and more!
- How is it possible to forgive someone who’s hurt you, and to move on?
- What is the historical reason sisters received a religious name? What is the practice today?
- Do you have a home altar? What do you think about them?
- What’s the difference between a regular nun and a missionary nun?
- Was it ever the custom that nuns were required to hide their hands in their habits all the time? What was the rationale?