AS039 Ask Sister – vocations to religious life, pink bunnies, temporal punishment, and more!
AS039 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on August 27, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: vocations to religious life, images of God, respect for other religions, pink bunnies, temporal punishment and forgiveness, and more!
- What is temporal punishment and does it mean I’ll still be punished even though I’ve gone to confession and been forgiven?
- What is the best way for a Christian to address the controversial issue of plans for building a mosque near the World Trade Center memorial in New York City?
- What are some ways or images that you use to view your vocation? (e.g., marriage with Jesus, covenant relationship with God, etc.)
- Can God be imaged in different ways?
- What does this mean in terms of our own relationship with God and spiritual growth?
- Why are bunnies pink? (a deeply philosophical issue!)