AS040 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on September 3, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: spiritual direction, being an only child, lost vocations, is God really calling me?, a good age to consider religious life, and more!
- Who can be a spiritual director? How do you find one?
- How do I address a vocation director’s concern that I am an only child?
- How do you know that God is really calling you?
- I feel like I have a void in my life.
- What happens when we are called but say no? What happens if we feel we are being called again? Is there such thing as a lost vocation?
- What’s a good age to start thinking about religious life?