AS044 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on October 15, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Guest: Sister Joyce Durosko, IHM. Topics include: recycled nun rings, spiritual detachment, how prayer changes and stays the same, rosaries, nuns, and more!
- Can you say more about the tradition of newly professed sisters receiving a “recycled” ring from a sister who has since pass away?
- Other thoughts on nun jewelry?
- What does detachment mean in a spiritual sense? Does it mean being detached from people or from things?
- How has your prayer life stayed the same and changed over time?
- Did you wear a wedding dress when you became a sister?
- Plus Sister Joyce offers insight into her life as an IHM Sister and on discernment.