AS048 Ask Sister – images of God, dreaming about Jesus, discerning priesthood and/or romance, Blessed Mary v. Mary Magdalen, serving God in blue jeans
AS048 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on November 12, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: images of God, dreaming about Jesus, priesthood and/or romance, Blessed Mary v. Mary Magdalen, becoming Catholic, serving God in blue jeans!
- Is it okay to be more of a “Mary Magdalen” than a “Blessed Mary,” that is, to be not quite so perfect, to serve God and still wear our blue jeans?
- What is your image of God? Can we have more than one image of God? Do our images of God ever change?
- Can you discern a calling to become a priest and have a romantic relationship simultaneously?
- What does it mean if you have dreams about Jesus?
- What do nuns dream about?
- I’m on the fence about becoming Catholic. What should I do? What questions would be helpful for me to ask to help me figure out what to do?