AS053 Ask Sister – angels, exchanging gifts, finding meaning in life, letting go of expectations and control, centering prayer
AS053 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on December 17, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: angels, nuns exchanging gifts, finding meaning in life, letting go of expectations and control, centering prayer ideas and tips, and more!
- What are some of the Catholic views on angels and their role in God’s service?
- I feel like there’s a distant meaning in life, but I don’t know if it’s religious or not. Could you shed some light?
- Do nuns exchange gifts for family and friends at Christmas?
- How can I let go of expectations and control when I am on the precipice of change?
- Could you talk more about centering prayer, what it is, different ways to do centering prayer, and any protips?