AS057 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on January 21, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: legit baptisms, stuff and the vow of poverty, novitiate reception ceremonies, looking for faith on the Internet, commitment to God, and more!
- Is baptism in other Christian traditions recognized by the Roman Catholic church?
- When a person enters the religious life, what becomes of the person’s stuff?
- What was your novitiate reception ceremony like? How did you plan it?
- What are you thoughts on Christian websites with lots of inspirational articles, podcasts, etc. Is this a trend for future generations? Should people also incorporate an outreach such as attending a church service?
- How do I as a layperson consistently dedicate my life to God?