AS061 Ask Sister – cathedral v. basilica, dealing with depression, the basics on Catholic prayers and practices, encountering less-than-nice vocation/formation personnel
AS061 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 25, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: cathedral v. basilica, dealing with depression, the basics on Catholic prayers, encountering less-than-nice vocation/formation personnel.
- What is the difference between a cathedral and a basilica?
- Do nuns and sisters get depressed? Can prayer help?
- Unpleasant encounters with vocation/formation personnel — should this be a determining factor in whether or not to enter religious life?
- How to listen to Ask Sister in Spain…and other places around the world!
- Is there a comprehensive resource for basic Catholic prayers and practices?