AS064 Ask Sister – confession and reconciliation, chapel veils, Lent, a real nun on the set of Sister Act II, and more!
AS064 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on March 18, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Guest: Sister Julianna Vagnozzi, CSSF. Topics include: confession and reconciliation, chapel veils, Lent, a real nun on the set of Sister Act II, and more!
- New Protestant religious order seeks advice on habits.
- What’s up with chapel veils and mantillas in church — too old-school, sign of respect, gender stereotyping?
- Confession and reconcilation.
- Do habits “cause” vocations?
- Lenten solidarity with people who are poor.
- A real sister gets into the act in the movie Sister Act II.