AS081 Ask Sister – online ordination, life of prayer, ups and downs of entering religious life, married and called to religious life,The Sound of Music
AS081 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on August 25, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: online ordination, life of prayer, ups and downs of entering religious life, married and called to religious life, and The Sound of Music.
- Are online ordination certificates legit in the eyes of the Catholic Church?
- I’ve heard it said that “our lives are a prayer” — what does this mean and is it different from “a life of prayer”?
- What happens when an individual and a religious community part ways before final profession of vows? Is it a mutual agreement, or a unilateral decision?
- Happily married but feeling called to religious life — how can that be and what to do about it?
- A listener asks the nuns to give their take on the classic nun movie, The Sound of Music.