AS094 Ask Sister – nun hairstyles, a question of morals, debunking nun myths for your friends, nuns for 4-year-old, weird detours
AS094 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on November 30, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: nun hairstyles, a question of morals, debunking nun myths for your friends, explaining nuns to a 4-year-old child, weird detours, and more!
- A novelist wants to know what’s under the veil for sisters circa 1960: hair or no hair?
- A listener asks if there are moral qualifications to be a nun. We’ll expand the convo to talk about moral qualifications for vocations of all types.
- What to tell friends about nuns and virginity, nuns and trust funds, and nuns who are parents.
- Can sisters and nuns keep assets and inheritances when they enter religious life?
- Do nuns get an allowance or stipend?
- A mom wonders how to explain what nuns are to her four-year-old.
- Are weird detours part of God’s plan?