AS108 Ask Sister – what to do with blessed palms after Palm Sunday, how nuns decide to relocate, mom desires different life, convent vs. plain old house
AS108 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on April 4, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: what to do with blessed palms after Palm Sunday, how nuns decide to relocate, a mom desires different life, convent vs. plain old house.
- What’s the significance of palms?
- What should we do with blessed palms after Palm Sunday mass is over?
- WWJD about the huge number of palms used and the ecological issues that raises.
- How do nuns make decisions about moving? Does the vow of obedience come into play?
- Sister Maxine and Sister Julie tell the moving story of their upcoming relocation.
- A mom asks, Is it possible to live God’s call to religious life while residing with one’s family as a habited nun?
- Is a sense of failure in life the result of not acting on God’s call?
- I mentioned something about coming by the “convent” at a certain time and was told “It’s not a convent, just a house.” What makes a house a convent, and vice versa.