AS117 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on August 15, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: Olympic spirituality, dad dismayed by daughter’s church choice, obtaining self control, giving up stuff in religious life, chit chat in church.
- Is there a spirituality of Olympic sports?
- Which sport would you do as a way to symbolize your spiritual life?
- I’m not Catholic but I feel drawn to the Catholic Church. My father isn’t very excited about me attending Mass every Sunday. Should I go against my dad or continue on my faith journey with the Catholic Church?
- How difficult was it to obtain self control, or did you already have it when you became a nun?
- How soon do you have to give away all your material possessions in the process of becoming a nun?
- I went to a different church for Mass recently. Before the Mass got started, people were talking and laughing out loud. Isn’t there some rule about being quiet in church?