AS151 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on January 15, 2014.
- The sisters' New Year's resolutions--and the spiritual-o-meter.
- Is it ok to pray for people to quit doing something that's bad for them and everyone around them?
- Sometimes I have difficulty asking for anything in prayer lest I fall into the trap of thinking that God is a vending machine. Your thoughts?
- I recently lost a job that I really loved. I have another job, but...I keep thinking of how good I had it. Like Lot's wife, I've turned into a pillar of salt and can't stop looking back. What to do?
- "Until God opens the next door for you, praise God in the hallway."
- I was never given a religion when I was younger but I have been Nun Scoping and think it is my calling to become a Nun. Would I be able to do that?