AS152 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 12, 2014.
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- First-ever National Catholic Sisters Week (March 8-14) begins with awesome events at St. Catherine University.
- Can an ex-discerner stay in touch with the religious community she decided not to join? Like when a couple breaks up and they are “just friends”?
- Spiritual identity and what are some things that shape it
- Can God accidentally put two different vocations into one person?
- What is the meaning of the term “consecrated life,” and are there different levels or types of consecration?
- St. Louis de Montfort and Total Consecration, an approach for deepening one’s personal relationship with God.