AS157 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on June 18, 2014, in Los Angeles, California.
- Station wagon to the convent
- The journey to Catholicism
- “Don’t talk to sisters if you think you might have a vocation,” “Run the other way,” and more great discernment techniques for religious life.
- Mission and service as a reflection of Christ in the world.
- Silent retreats—a struggle for extroverts (not).
- The adventure of religious life.
- Building a “neighborhood of care” in the local community
- Community, simplicity and other gifts of Carmelite life.
- Changes in relationships with family and friends after entering religious life.
- GPS God recalculates our path
- Drawing closer to Saint Teresa of Avila
Sister Timothy Marie is in retreat ministry. She has been a Carmelite
sister for over 50 years.
Sister Faustina professed final vows in 2012 and has served in the Carmelite apostolate of education.