AS162 Ask Sister - Motherhouse Road Trip with the Dominican Sisters of Peace in Columbus, Ohio
AS162 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on October 10, 2014. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Motherhouse Road Trip with the Dominican Sisters of Peace in Columbus, OH. Topics include: joy, God in relationships, you know you're a Dominican when...
- “Who me?” and other reactions to the idea of being called to religious life
- The joy of religious life and the legacy of Dominic the Joyful Friar
- Boyfriend a companion on the journey to Dominican life
- Preaching by sharing our stories and “listening with the ear of the heart”
- Extending the Dominican experience of community to the world
- “Spiritual itinerancy,” allowing ourselves to be open to being changed by God
- You know you’re a Dominican when….
- Quest and questions as vital to the spiritual journey
- Uniting our suffering and our prayers with Christ’s
About our Guest
Sister June Fitzgerald is a Retreat Director, Spiritual Director, and storyteller. She serves as Vocation Promoter on the Ministry of Welcome team for the Dominican Sisters of Peace.
Sister Mattie Sterner has been a Dominican Sister for 63 years. She has served as a teacher at all grade levels and is currently the Director of the Center for Dominican Studies at Ohio Dominican University in Columbus.