AS164 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on November 14, 2014. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Motherhouse Road Trip with the Sisters of Saint Benedict, Beech Grove, Indiana. Topics include: a prayer-centered life, vow of conversion, hospitality.
- Falling in love with the Benedictines
- Living in intentional community on the path to religious life
- Vow of conversion
- Seeking God as a Benedictine Oblate
- Intergenerational living an integral part of community life
- Benedictine hospitality: “All guests are to be welcomed as Christ”
- Psalms for difficult times
- Being a "regular Christian"
- Ora et labora – the value of work
- Bringing faith into everyday life
- Why it's great to be a Benedictine sister
Sister Mary Luke Jones is Director of Donor Development for the Sisters of Saint Benedict of Our Lady of Grace Monastery. She also is president of the Trustees of the Beech Grove Public Library and is on the board of the Greater Beech Grove Chamber of Commerce.
Sister Heather Jean Foltz is Director of Social Services at St. Paul Hermitage Retirement Center, a corporate ministry of the Sisters of Saint Benedict. She made her First Monastic Profession in June 2011.