AS166 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on January 23, 2015. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Motherhouse Road Trip with the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word of San Antonio, Texas.
- Vocation journey -- two stories leading to the CCVI congregation
- "Called to be God's love in the world"
- Theatre as part of Christian religious history
- Discernment Nun: campus ministry at the University of Monterrey in Mexico
- What does it mean to "incarnate the Word" in one's life?
- Trying to be the self God wants us to be
- How community life as a CCVI sister has evolved over time
- How can incarnational spirituality shape one's prayer life
- Simplicity, interdependence and charity as guides in relationships
- A listener asks if God expects people to keep promises that are made in crisis times: guilt,expectation, and bargaining with God.
- A listener, having made mistakes in her life, asks if she's holy enough to become a nun.
Sister Adriana Calzada ministers in the Spirituality Department at the University of Monterrey, where she accompanies students and groups on missionary experiences in Mexico and abroad.
Sister Germaine Corbin is the Artistic Director of the Extended Run Players, a readers’ theatre company in San Antonio, and has served as a professor in Theatre at the University of Incarnate Word.