AS167 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 20, 2015. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org Ministry. Motherhouse Road Trip with the Sisters of Saint Francis of Sylvania, Ohio.
- Sylvania Franciscans: holy ... and quiet? (NOT!)
- Ordinary people, living ordinary lives of service
- "Open doors that allowed me to grow"
- "Evangelical life": to be with Saint Francis of Assisi in the dirt of life with the people, not in a bird bath
- The Motherhouse: not a museum but a living place of peace, joy and life
- Seeing beauty in ourselves and others
- From teacher and principal to attorney
- Do all Franciscans wear sandals?
- The Rule of Saint Francis and what it means to be itinerant servants
- Sylvania Franciscans' chapel, a visual feast with 10,000 ceiling tiles painted by the sisters
- Job of a liturgist: you pray into it
- Visit the website of the Sisters of Saint Francis of Sylvania
Sister Sharon Derivan, OSF/S, currently lives in Cleveland, Ohio while serving on her Congregation’s Leadership Team as a part-time Councilor. She also is in full-time ministry as a staff attorney/law clerk to a federal trial court judge.
Sister Ann Carmen Barone, OSF/S, is Vice President for Mission and Ministry at Lourdes University and Director of Liturgy for the Sisters of St. Francis, Sylvania, Ohio.