AS172 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on May 27, 2015. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org Ministry.
- New smart phone with finger print (and nose print and paw print?) security feature.
- Listener asks why “unreligious others” seem to struggle less and succeed more.
- Perfectionism and disappointment.
- Does faithfulness to God pay off? What is the ROFI (return on faith investment).
- Listener wonders if she can be a Catholic nun even though she’s an atheist.
- Listener asks why some long-time sisters still wear a habit when all the other sisters in the congregation wear the clothing of today.
- Listener confused by all the different religious communities. How can she know which one is for her?
- Caught in the Ketchup Quandary--or how to make decisions when there’s so much to choose from.
- Listen wonders how to regain spiritual momentum in Ordinary Time.