IGF019 In Good Faith with travel writer Trish Clark, recorded live on July 18, 2012. Produced by aNunsLife.org Ministry. Topics include: what it’s like to stay at convents and monasteries in Europe, walking the Camino, pilgrimage, encountering God.
- The experience of hospitality at convents and monasteries.
- Common misconceptions about staying in convents and monasteries.
- Walking the Camino with people from around the world.
- Tips for happy traveling.
- Solitude and the pilgrimage experience.
- Praying for a taxi in the middle of nowhere–and it appears!
- Hiking for six weeks with a 25-liter backpack.
Trish Clark is a traveler by vocation and the author of the forthcoming book Guide to the Camino. She is also the author of the book series ood Night and God Bless: A Guide to Convent & Monastery Accommodation in Europe." Over her many miles of adventure, Trish has encountered hospitality, inspiration, and surprise – many of these stories are woven into her travel guides. Trish’s book Guide to the Camino is a step by step guide of one of her journeys along the Camino de Santiago, an ancient pilgrimage route from St-Jean Pied de Port in France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. Trish lives in Sydney, Australia, with her husband and five children. She was educated at St. Ursula’s College in Toowoomba, Queensland.