Ask Sister Podcast is a production of A Nun's Life Ministry. Episode 008 was aired December 18, 2009. Questions covered were how God is calling us, why nuns don't wear habits and one becomes Catholic.
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- How did you know that God wanted you to be a nun?
- When did nuns stop wearing the habit?
- Why can't nuns have dependent children?
- I'm not close to God but I'm willing to love and give myself -- is this enough to become a nun?
- How does one become Catholic?
- Does the Catholic Church do any funding for lay missionary in other countries?