AS011 Ask Sister – converts, icons, vocation reactions, past relationships
Listen to AS011 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on January 22, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry with guest iconographer Sister Nancy Lee Smith, IHM. Topics include non-Catholics becoming nuns, realizing you may have a calling, and relationships.
- How important is having past relationships to discerning a call to religious life?
- How did you feel when you first started to have thoughts about becoming a nun? How did you react?
- What if you long to find love still, but still think that religious life an option?
- Is it possible to become a nun if I haven’t been Catholic my whole life?
- Are there specific rules for writing icons?
- What is it like to be an iconographer’s apprentice?