AS019 Ask Sister – discerning God’s will, choosing a religious name, celibacy, family responsibilities, convent decor
AS019 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on March 26, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: celibacy, discerning the will of God, choosing a religious name, convent decor, family responsibilities, and more.
- How can I know if wanting to become a nun is God’s will or my own will?
- What is the historical reasons sisters received a religious name? What is the practice today?
- How do I deal with family responsibilities if I become a sister?
- Are nuns allowed to do fun things or to chose a profession?
- What is the difference between chastity and celibacy?
- How does one prepare for a vow of celibacy?
- What do convents look like on the inside?