AS023 Ask Sister – monastery live-ins, women deacons, modesty, poverty, nuns teaching, and more!
AS023 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on April 30, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: monastery live-ins, women deacons, becoming a nun, teaching in universities, modesty in dress, sisterhood, poverty, discernment, and more!
- Is it possible to live for a little while at a convent or monastery?
- How can I learn more about becoming a nun? I’m not the most religious person but am curious about becoming a nun.
- Are there options for women to be deacons in the Catholic church or can they only remain celibate as a nun or sister?
- How do I know what God is calling me to? How can I tell if I am called to be a nun?
- Do sisters teach at the university level?
- Do sisters connect with each other across different communities?
- How do sisters and nuns live the vow of poverty?