AS030 Ask Sister – cultivating patience, personal opinion v. official church stance, right- and left-brain discernment, entering novitiate
AS030 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on June 18, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: cultivating patience, personal opinion v. official church stance, right- and left-brain discernment, entering novitiate, and more!
- How do I become a better “patience person”?
- What does a believer do when personal opinion on a “hot topic” issue (like women priests, abortion, gay and lesbian issues, immigration) differs from the official church stance?
- Can a believer have a different view and still be Roman Catholic?
- Can we turn our backs on people who are gay or lesbian?
- Is discernment a right-brained or left-brained activity?
- What might my first year of novitiate look like?