AS034 Ask Sister – Wikipedia entry on nuns, waiting to become a sister, is God angry with me?, having a college degree prior to entering, prayer, discernment advice
AS034 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on July 16, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: Wikipedia entry on nuns, waiting to become a sister, is God angry with me?, having a college degree before entering, prayer, discernment advice.
- What do you think of the Wikipedia entry for Nun?
- What can I do as I wait to begin the process to become a Catholic sister?
- Do I have to have a college degree before I enter religious life? What about people who can’t afford to go to college?
- Do you think God is mad at me because I should have become a nun?
- Is it required to go to daily Mass when you are discerning or to go to confession more often?
- What things are not recommended for a person who is discerning?
- Is there any point in praying for specific things if all we need to say is “thy will be done”?