AS066 Ask Sister – trash-talkin nuns, felonies, divorce and annulment, obedience, and bathtub Marys
AS066 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on April 1, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org Ministry. Topics include: trash-talkin nuns, questions about becoming a religious after having been in prison or divorced, the vow of obedience, bathtub Marys, and more!
- What is the converse of the vow of obedience? Is that a struggle for you in everyday life?
- Is a divorced person whose ex-husband dies free to become a nun?
- The sisters consider a new podcast series … Trash-Talkin’ Nuns.
- Is it possible to enter a religious community after been a felon?
- What’s the deal with bathtub Marys?