AS095 Ask Sister – the nature of grace, renouncing things one never had, nunly vows, my church NO my church!
AS095 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on December 8, 2011. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: nature and theology of grace, renouncing things one never had, nun vows, the Trinity as two men and a hen?, my church NO my church!, and more!
- What exactly is grace? Is it like The Force or getting a shot of Red Bull?
- How does grace lead to freedom?
- Two men and a hen — A new image for the Trinity?
- Can a person renounce something if they’ve never had it? e.g., can I give up sex if I’ve never even had a romantic relationship?
- Aren’t the vows about renouncing things?
- Whose church is it, anyway? Is the Church my church, your church, God’s church, or our church?
- A Sister is interviewed on CBS News regarding the Apostolic Visitation and sisters’ responses