AS100 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 2, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: Highlights in honor of 100th episode, GPS rosary for religious life, vow of obedience vs. doormat, and more!
- In honor of the 100th episode of Ask Sister, audio clips of some of our favorite shows: tin-can podcast #1, Chloe the Convent Cat, putting the “man” in “mantilla,” and the sisters’ best jokes.
- The Rosary as a GPS for finding one’s way to religious life. The Rosary as a Marian devotion, and the role of Mary in our lives and in the tradition of religious life.
- Fond memories of the glow-in-the-dark Rosary.
- How does one live out the vow of obedience, without falling into the unhealthy habit of being a doormat?
- The ups and downs of obedience not just for sisters but for all Christians!