AS100 Ask Sister – Highlights of fav shows in honor of 100th Ask Sister episode, GPS rosary for finding religious life, vow of obedience vs. doormat
AS100 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 2, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: Highlights in honor of 100th episode, GPS rosary for religious life, vow of obedience vs. doormat, and more!
- In honor of the 100th episode of Ask Sister, audio clips of some of our favorite shows: tin-can podcast #1, Chloe the Convent Cat, putting the “man” in “mantilla,” and the sisters’ best jokes.
- The Rosary as a GPS for finding one’s way to religious life. The Rosary as a Marian devotion, and the role of Mary in our lives and in the tradition of religious life.
- Fond memories of the glow-in-the-dark Rosary.
- How does one live out the vow of obedience, without falling into the unhealthy habit of being a doormat?
- The ups and downs of obedience not just for sisters but for all Christians!