AS103 Ask Sister – guest nuns join our hosts, living the life of Jesus, too much bling in church, ways to pray in everyday life
AS103 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 22, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: Sr. Marie Gabriel and Sr. Dorothy guest nuns, living the life of Jesus, too much bling in church, ways to pray in everyday life, and more!
- Sister Dorothy and Sister Marie Gabriel share their stories about the journey to religious life.
- What does it mean to “live the life of Jesus”?
- How the gospel stories influence our lives.
- Opulence in the church. What about fancy vestments, expensive church buildings, etc., in the face of poverty and need in the world? WWJD?
- Churches as praise to God and as a reflection of the image of God.
- Walking outdoors, poetry, music, meditation, and other ways to pray in everyday life.