AS112 Ask Sister – does faith make life easier, can a prior penance be pardoned, closing in on a distant God, love of Jesus vs. fear of Hell
AS112 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on June 20, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: does faith make life easier, can a prior penance be pardoned, closing in on a distant God, love of Jesus vs. fear of Hell, and more!
- Religion and God complicate things.They cause me to face my fears about the fate of my soul, whereas without religion and God, I can go about my life without worrying about my spiritual fate. What do you think, sisters?
- Can you have a relationship with God without community?
- Can a priest pardon a penance that was given by a different priest?
- Lately I have been feeling very far from God and I have been praying more often. Is there anything else I can do to involve God in my life more?
- What if I follow God's Word and accept Jesus, but I do so out of fear of Hell instead of love, am I still saved? Is it normal for some people to accept Jesus for this reason?