AS124 Ask Sister – salary reNUNeration for sisters, feeling lonely at church, nun fashion tips for air travel, a very nunly Advent
AS124 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on December 13, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: salary reNUNeration, feeling lonely at church, getting involved in parish life, nun fashion tips for air travel, and a very nunly Advent!
- Do sisters have any sort of salary? What would a person do if she had a car payment or small debts?
- I am Catholic but I feel lonely when I go to church, so I’ve stopped going. What can I do?
- Do nuns buy things like coffee and chap stick?
- Whatever happened to the nun character in the murder mystery that the writer consulted us about?
- What do nuns wear during air travel? Who’s in charge on the trip? An inquiring novelist wants to know!
- How are you celebrating Advent?