AS141 Ask Sister - Adam and Eve, Tower of Babel, what to do about unprayerful Prayer of the Faithful
AS141 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on May 29, 2013.
- Sharing joy -- a celebration of the Feast of the Visitation
- If Adam and Eve only had sons, then how are we here today?
- If the languages were confused at the Tower of Babel, how do we truly know who was the man or woman in the garden of Eden?
- Should the bible stories be read literally?
- During the Prayer of the Faithful at Mass, there's a woman who prays every day for marriage to be between only man and woman. I understand the teachings of the Catholic Church, but there's a part of me that doesn't want to respond to her prayer because I sense a bit of hatred from her. What should I do?