IGF035 In Good Faith with guest Jason Welle, SJ, recorded live on February 10, 2015. Produced by aNunsLife.org Ministry. Topics include digital ministry, vocation, social media, finding God online, and Ignatian spirituality.
- A day-in-the-life as Managing Editor of The Jesuit Post
- Having a missionary spirit in a modern world
- Being a pioneer on the frontier of social media
- Using the Internet as a way to proclaim the gospel
- Meeting God on the Interwebs
- How the Jesuit lifestyle influences mission and ministry
- The Jesuit characteristics of Pope Francis
- 27.5 Signs You Went to a Catholic University
- Connect with Jason and The Jesuit Post on Twitter: @malawijay @TheJesuitPost
Jason Welle is a Jesuit and Managing Editor of The Jesuit Post, an online news source with a distinctly Ignatian Twist. Jason has a degree in Community Studies from the University of California, Santa Cruz. Prior to joining the Jesuits he worked for nine years in the travel industry, including serving as a flight attendant. He has also served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Malawi, Africa.