AS017 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on March 12, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: discernment, vocation confusion, the Sr. prefix, how we felt when we first realized we were called to be sisters, gifts for nuns, and more.
- What does the prefix “Sr.” stand for and the initials after a nun’s name?
- I’ve always thought about getting married and having kids, but I’m kind of drawn to becoming a nun. Help! I’m really confused!
- Who helped you as you thought about becoming a sister?
- May I give a gift to a nun for her diamond jubilee?
- How long before you felt at home in the convent?
- How long did it take you between your initial ‘discernment’ and your actual first vows?
- Do you have advice for a young woman who is discerning a vocation to be a Sister?