AS024 Ask Sister – what happens at a “come and see,” scapulars, pyschological testing, student debt, and more
AS024 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on May 7, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: what happens at a Come and See, scapulars, student debt, sisters and retirement, psychological testing prior to entrance, facing darkness and more!
- For what reasons do you think a discerner should consider religious life with hope?
- How is religious life a life-giving option?
- What exactly is a “Come and See”?
- What is the church’s take on wearing a scapular?
- Do I need a bachelor’s degree in order to become a Catholic sister or nun?
- Can I become a nun if I have graduate school debt?
- Why do sisters/nuns have to do psychological tests prior to entry and what does it involve?