AS027 Ask Sister – fasting, the First Official nun meeting, virgin-ness, imaging oneself as a nun, vocational calling, and more
AS027 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on May 28, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: fasting, the First Official nun meeting, virgin-ness, vocational calling, bride of Christ and other ways to image oneself as a Catholic sister.
- What other ways can one image oneself as a Catholic nun other than “bride of Christ”? How is this connected to one’s image of God?
- Does a person have to be a virgin in order to become a Catholic sister or nun?
- What was your first official meeting like with a nun?
- What is fasting and what place might it have for us today?
- What do I do if I’m married but feel called to religious life?