AS031 Ask Sister – Mary a mere saint? being a nun a waste of time? spiritual v. religious? am I called or not? a vocation story
AS031 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on June 25, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: is Mary a mere saint? is being a nun a waste of time? spiritual v. religious? am I called or not? the vocation story of Sister Maxine, and more!
- Does the Catholic Church consider Mary a mere saint?
- Have you ever felt that being a sister you wasted your time?
- Have you ever thought that you cheated yourself?
- Is it okay to be spiritual but not religious?
- How do you know if you are called and that it is not just an idea of yours?
- What is Sister Maxine’s vocation story? How did she discern her calling to become an IHM sister?