AS102 Ask Sister – Would you have become a nun in the old days? Hopeful husband-to-be wonders if convent trumps marriage, online vocational resources, and more!
AS102 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on February 16, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: becoming a nun in the old days, hopeful husband-to-be wonders if convent trumps marriage, online vocation help, professional nuns, and more!
- What do today’s teenagers think about nuns?
- I have known a dear friend for over two years. One day I wish to be her husband. However she is seeking a life as a nun. Should I keep my feelings to myself in fear I may be in her way to a life as a sister, or should I confess my feelings?
- I have seen a few convents that have weekend retreats where women can go to experience what it is like. Is there any website where I can get a list of all convents that have these events? Be sure to check out Vision Vocation Network!
- What to do if you don’t get a good vibe from a religious community? Does that mean you don’t have a vocation?
- Can you be a speech language pathologist and a nun too?
- Knowing what you know now about past nun life, as opposed to modern day nun life, would you have joined then, or not?