AS105 Ask Sister – spiritual inventory, the nuns advise celebrity about the convent and sensible shoes, health care nuns in Europe, when nuns sing, test your nun knowledge
AS105 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on March 7, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. With special guest Audra Turnbull. Topics include: spiritual inventory, advice to a celebrity, singing nuns, finding patience, picking a religious order, etc.
- How to take stock of your spiritual life using a spiritual inventory. Consider the theological virtues of faith, hope, and love; the Beatitudes, the Examen of Consciencei, the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy, Mindfulness, and more as helps in taking stock of your spiritual life.
- A celebrity seeks to escape the pressures of the world.
- The nuns offer advice about discernment, religious life, the convent, and sensible shoes.
- Our guest, Audra, tests her knowledge on the fine points of religious life.
- Questions that people often have about religious life … but hesitate to ask. For example, are nuns allowed to throw snowballs?
- What to do about being impatient?
- What is the difference between enclosed and cloistered?
- How to pick a religious community when there are so many?