AS105 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on March 7, 2012. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. With special guest Audra Turnbull. Topics include: spiritual inventory, advice to a celebrity, singing nuns, finding patience, picking a religious order, etc.
- How to take stock of your spiritual life using a spiritual inventory. Consider the theological virtues of faith, hope, and love; the Beatitudes, the Examen of Consciencei, the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy, Mindfulness, and more as helps in taking stock of your spiritual life.
- A celebrity seeks to escape the pressures of the world.
- The nuns offer advice about discernment, religious life, the convent, and sensible shoes.
- Our guest, Audra, tests her knowledge on the fine points of religious life.
- Questions that people often have about religious life … but hesitate to ask. For example, are nuns allowed to throw snowballs?
- What to do about being impatient?
- What is the difference between enclosed and cloistered?
- How to pick a religious community when there are so many?