AS021 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on April 16, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: telling family and friends, age limit, traveling nuns, yoga for Catholics, the Beatitudes, hunger for community, praying for strangers and more!
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- When is the right time to let family and friends know I truly feel called to become a Catholic sister?
- Are you ever too old to become a nun or sister? How old do you have to be to become a nun? Do you have to finish college first before becoming a nun?
- Can sisters and nuns travel?
- Why are the beatitudes important?
- Can a divorced woman become a nun?
- What do you pray when you are asked to pray for someone you don’t know and don’t know why they need prayer?
- What is the Catholic Church’s stance on yoga? Are practicing Catholics, including religious sisters, allowed to practice yoga?
- I’m a people person and really want a strong spiritual community. Any practical hints on how to deal with this hunger?