AS021 Ask Sister – telling family and friends, age limits, traveling nuns
AS021 Ask Sister podcast recorded live on April 16, 2010. Sponsored by aNunsLife.org ministry. Topics include: telling family and friends, age limit, traveling nuns, yoga for Catholics, the Beatitudes, hunger for community, praying for strangers and more!
- When is the right time to let family and friends know I truly feel called to become a Catholic sister?
- Are you ever too old to become a nun or sister? How old do you have to be to become a nun? Do you have to finish college first before becoming a nun?
- Can sisters and nuns travel?
- Why are the beatitudes important?
- Can a divorced woman become a nun?
- What do you pray when you are asked to pray for someone you don’t know and don’t know why they need prayer?
- What is the Catholic Church’s stance on yoga? Are practicing Catholics, including religious sisters, allowed to practice yoga?
- I’m a people person and really want a strong spiritual community. Any practical hints on how to deal with this hunger?